Saturday, August 16, 2008

S&G a Wedding by Lake Superior

Finally I am done with the proofing of this Wedding that was a great experience for me. First of all I got the opportunity to shoot with my BFF, my soul sister since we were 13 years old, July Suarez! We had a blast working together! All the scenery was so different from what I am used to, the nature, the woods, the bonfires with real smores, it was truly an awesome experience.

Well as I suppose you don't care about my experience but the photos here are some of my fave images.
S & G were one of the most funny and nice couple I've met, we had very little time for their portraits but they made a party of it!


Here are the dress, the shoes and their rings, we shot them in the family cabin, what a beautiful, peaceful place!


Some of the getting ready process.
One of her BFF and her mom made her hair and make-up!


And some of him getting ready


First reactions! Here are the Groom and Bride's dad faces when they saw her for the first time in her white dress! It was a very emotional moment!



The Wedding Party.

Bride and groom with all the kids


The Girls!

The boys!
All togehter
All the attendants!
Some of the Ceremony