Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Party of 4!

Finally I am back and if you think I only went to Mexico to visit family and friends, to eat all the things I like and to party you are wrong! and I can prove it!!
I also had a few shoots and I will be sharing some of my favorites from those shoots in the coming weeks.
First of all I want to share photos of this family. Dad and me went together to middle and high school! and I found out that mom was in the same elementary school as myself. I haven't seen Dad in at least 18 years WOW! So it was awesome to see him again and to get to meet his beautiful wife and kids. Don't be fooled with those faces, those two are the bomb! I had a great time shooting them.

Chicos aqui esta una pequena probadita de sus fotos! espero que les gusten! su galeria va a estar lista pronto, yo les aviso.
Espero que no pasen otros 15 anos antes de que nos volvamos a ver!
Gracias por la oportunidad de capturar a su maravillosa familia con mi lente!