Sunday, May 28, 2006

I am the winner!




Today we had a great day! we went to pick up Ana Pau @ Denise's and then went to the beach, we decided to go up north so we drove to Comercial Boulevard in Fort Lauderdale. The beach was perfect, it was hot but breeze, the water was clan and clear and the temperature: just perfect! We played, swimed, talk.... perfect day! After the beach we eat something nd drove to Pompano Beach to the fishing Pier, there is one right by the beach we were in Commercial but it was closed, it was damaged during the last hurricane and they are still repairing it. The fishing pier in Pompano is a ver unique place, the people there is... well unique. Oscar prepared the fishing poles for us, Santi had his Nemo pole and Pau her Barbie pole. I was taking pictures while Oscar was trying to catch some bait with the sabiki line when suddenly Santi started to call me with a strange face, I looked @ him and he just said help me help me! he was fighting with his Nemo pole, I put my camera aside and helped him to get our whatever was eating his bait. He caught a fish and it was a pretty big one considering his size and his pole. The pier was full of fishermen and immediately everybody turned to look @ him and his fish. They started asking what kind of pole he had and Oscar laughed a lot when he ansewered well it is a Nemo one we got from Wal-mart and it was only 8.00! I am so glad I had my camera with me! Santi was the proudest kid ever! Here is the picture of my winner, one of the fish (it's hard to see it in the pciture) and another cute one I got while they were fishing.