Monday, March 17, 2008

A special family

This amazing lady is my son's teacher, she is a very nice person with a LOT of patience and a huge heart. I am so happy that she is our K teacher, Santi has learned a lot and he has made a lot of improvement in his speech problem, she has always been there for him to help in any way she cans and that is something you can't pay. Thanks E!

Well I photographed her with her kids this past weekend and we had a great time!! W, her son, was a lot of fun! he can make a lot of faces in just 1 minute and A is a very pretty and nice girl just as her mom! it was a great experience to have them in front of my lens.

I just started to proof this session but wanted to post a few for her.

Thanks for all that you do for my Santi and for all your patience! (she has 18 K kids at her class and she goes home to another one! I don't know how she does it but she is always happy and nice)

Here is a sneak peek of your photos, the rest will be ready soon!

I hope you enjoy them!