Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Welcome Little C!

We met this little angel a couple of months ago while he was still in mom's belly (remember the beautiful girl with a great belly post?) Well Mr.C surprised his parents a week ago and I went to meet him and do his photos last Sunday! I spent a great time with A and J who are great and little C was so patient and good. This are the only photos I have in this computer so I am going to post them because I know A and J and the 2 pairs of grandparents are anxious to see a sneak peek! Can you imagine? this little ones is the first born of this family it is also the first grandson on both sides and the only one as both A and J are only children!
Thanks for the honor of photographing your first son/grandson!
Your gallery should be ready soon but meanwhile here is a little something for you!
I hope you enjoy them!