Sunday, December 10, 2006

Cool!

Last night I DISCOVERED another cool thing of living here.
We went to a birthday party and when we got home Ana Paula, her friend Taylor, Santi and me got busy in our traditional cookie making for the Holidays, we were doing the cookies when Oscar came down to let us know that the Discovery was about to be launched! we were watching it on tv and just when it launched Oscar went out to the backyar to try t find it.... and there it was, first the sky turned a very intense orange color and then we could see it! Of course I didn't have the camera with me and when I thought of getting it I decided it would be too late by the time I can get it so I stayed outside. We could see it longer than I thought so I run inside the house to get my camera and I could get a little bit of it. Here it is the Discovery from our backyard. It was very exciting to see it and for Oscar a dream come true.