Saturday, November 25, 2006

Sneak Peak









Today I had the privilege of meeting a great family. Mrs. P is Ana Paula's teacher and she is the best teacher we've had in all our school life, she is a very special person and Ana Paula loves her and admires her a lot.
Today I photographed her and all her family. I had a great time! Little A is too much, all she wanted to do was wear lipstick! The girls are so beautiful, they all have beautful hair and there is something very special about their eyes.
Here is a sneak peak of this session, just a few, I still need to proof more than 75% of the session but I know she is waiting to see something. As soon as they see them all I will post my favorites.
Here you go Mrs.P. I hope you like your photos. You have a beautiful family andI had the best time with you guys.
Thanks!