Sunday, May 14, 2006

I survived Mother's Day


It is over and I survived! I had a hard day, especially duing the morning when my sister left, I was thinking a lot about my mom and I don't know why every time I try to remember the good times the only image that comes to my mind is the last time I kissed her goodbye, how she hugged me and how we both cryed and cryed, how I turned my back and walked to that taxi that drove me to the airport to come home. That was the last time she hold me, the last time I kissed her and the last time I saw her. My "daughter part" was very very sad today, but I also have a "mom side" that feels very happy to have such a pair of treasures. We spent all day home, I didn't feel like going anywhere. In the afternoon we went to the park to play softball and football and Oscar took this picture of me with my treasures. I love it.