Thursday, March 04, 2010

Tu Manana! talent everywhere!

This guys are the talent of the most popular morning show here in Panama. Tu manana.


2 days ago I had the pleasure of capturing them with my lens.
We shot while they were filming a promotional for the show, the location was a very dark house so we decided to go out and find a place for our photos. We found a great wall to use as backdrop right around the corner, the light was beautiful and soon all the neighborhood was out there watching our session and cheering them.
I had a GREAT time, they are not only talented and good looking but also a lot of fun!
Thanks guys! It was a pleasure working with you! Let's do it again soon! See I told you that gray wall was a keeper.
I hope you enjoy your photos, so far, the boss loved them ;)
You rock!!
Besos a todos.