Saturday, June 04, 2005

A potty post

I have to confess that I had nothing to do with Ana Paula's potty training, her teachers at school made the whole work, let's say that I just made my part at home but I don't remember it beeing a nightmare as with Santi. Maybe it is because I don't have the help of a teacher but it's been very hard for me.
But today it happened!
We went to a party and when we came home they were ready to take a shower, Santi was already in the shower when he decide that he wanted to pipi, I tried before the shower with a cheerio in the wc but he wouldn't go so I just tuck him into the shower, he came out, all wet of course and sit in his potty for a long time, I was hurring him as I never though he would go but he kept on saying pipi pipi, then he stood up and there it was!!! pipi on the potty! we shouted and clap, Ana Paula is very good at cheering so she was very helpful! we called Daddy who couldn't believe his eyes! Could this be it? Is Santi potty trained? oh no! of course not it was like a little miracle what happened today! after the bath I already changed too dirty, very dirty diapers.